Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the WOWBOW website (the "website"), any information, text, graphics, photographs or other materials appearing on the website (the "content"), and any products sold through the website (the "products"). The WOWBOW website is owned and operated by WOWBOW LTD. Your access to and use of the WOWBOW website, its content, and its products are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the WOWBOW website, its content, or its products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website and submission of any order to WOWBOW LTD indicates acceptances of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. You acknowledge and agree that WOWBOW LTD may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued access or use of this website and its content and/or submission of an order for products after WOWBOW LTD makes any such revision indicates your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. ‘WOWBOW’ is a trademark and service mark of WOWBOW LTD. All unique graphics, icons, logos and service names are trademarks or service marks of WOWBOW LTD. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any WOWBOW LTD trademark or service mark without WOWBOW’s written consent is strictly prohibited. All right, title, and interest in and to this website and its content are and will remain the exclusive property of WOWBOW LTD and its partners. The WOWBOW website and its content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the UK law and that of the law of foreign countries. You may use the content of this website only for the purpose of shopping on this website or placing an order on this website and for no other purpose. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not reproduce, modify or prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use this website or its content.
5. WOWBOW LTD endeavours to provide accurate pricing and descriptive information. In the event a product is listed or billed at an incorrect price, WOWBOW LTD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. WOWBOW LTD shall have the right to refuse or cancel such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, WOWBOW LTD shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Furthermore, WOWBOW LTD does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. If a product offered by WOWBOW LTD is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a full refund minus shipping costs.
6. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. WOWBOW LTD reserves the right at any time to accept or decline your order for any reason. WOWBOW LTD reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item or otherwise partially fill an order. All orders are subject to review by our fraud detection department, and we may require additional information to verify your order.
7. The WOWBOW website and content are provided "as is," without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. You agree that WOWBOW LTD., its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of this website. All of WOWBOW LTD. products are guaranteed against defects for 10 days from the date of the receipt. Except as expressly stated herein, WOWBOW LTD. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this website. Except as expressly stated herein, WOWBOW LTD. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this website, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to WOWBOW LTD. arising from any product sold shall be the price paid for the product ordered. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither WOWBOW LTD. nor any of its directors, officers, employees or other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, content or products will be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, this website’s content or products, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not WOWBOW LTD. has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
8. WOWBOW LTD. does not warrant that the functions contained on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
9. You agree not to do any of the following while using this website and its content: (i) access, tamper with, or use non public areas of the website or WOWBOW LTD.'s computer systems; (ii) attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures; (iii) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide this website or its content; (iv) interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing this website or email servers; (v) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or (vi) attempt to access the "Order Status" system for orders other than your own. WOWBOW LTD. will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and website security issues, to the fullest extent of the law. WOWBOW LTD. may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that WOWBOW LTD. has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the website and content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the website, to ensure your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
10. WOWBOW LTD. takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites that might link from or to this website. The WOWBOW website may contain links to third party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that WOWBOW LTD. is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content or products available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by WOWBOW LTD. of such websites or resources or the content or products available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
11. You must be at least 18 years old to have permission to purchase products from this website. If your purchases are being made by someone, who is 18 years or older, on your behalf, they must read and accept these Terms and Conditions before the transaction is made.
12. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use this website and its content and order products will automatically terminate. WOWBOW LTD. reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the website and content at any time, with or without cause. WOWBOW LTD. also reserves the right to cease providing or to change this website, its content, or products at any time and without notice.
13. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and affect.
14. The failure of WOWBOW LTD. to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a wavier of such right or provision.
15. These Terms and Conditions are the entire and exclusive agreement between WOWBOW LTD. and you regarding this website, its content, and products. These Terms and Conditions supersede and replace any prior agreements between WOWBOW LTD. and you regarding this website, its content, and products and any conditions that you place on an order of products.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, Please contact:
26-28 Hammersmith Grove
T. +44 (0) 20 8834 1091
F. +44 (0) 20 7834 1100